New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay only site. Post your characters bip with the format posted, and hop into chat and join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuffie Marie Strife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy:)

Yuffie Marie Strife Empty
PostSubject: Yuffie Marie Strife   Yuffie Marie Strife EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Your full Name: Yuffie Marie Strife

Your Age: 18

Your Appearance:
Yuffie Marie Strife Yuna

Your Personality: I get my loving nature from my mother, my cockiness from my father, but over all I am a friendly but opinionated person.

Your Race: Demon/Nephilim

Your Gender:Female

Your History: My mother Samantha was a Nephilim and Demon, she eventually met my father Cloud Strife. The two of them fell in love and got married. My mother got pregnant with me and my twin brother Jr. While growing up I was most like my mother and Jr was most like my father. We spent most of our time with our mother and our Aunt Angel and 'auntie' Skye and 'Uncle' Daring even though they were really our step brother and sister-in-law we found it easier to call them uncle and aunt. As we got older, we went on adventures with our mother, father, Revan, and Angel. When we got old enough to defend ourselves, our mother left us in our father's care and left to go on her own journey. Not long after My brother died at Daring's hands. After that I left in search of my mother, not able to cope the loss of my twin.

Your Family:
Mother: Samantha Cure
Father: Cloud Strife
Brother: Daring Strife (step-brother)
Brother: Cloud Jr Strife

Your Specialty: Healing, and shape shifting.

Powers: Shape shifter, demon related powers, and healing.

Love Interest:

Weapons: My gun, and blade.
Back to top Go down

Yuffie Marie Strife
Page 1 of 1