New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay only site. Post your characters bip with the format posted, and hop into chat and join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samantha Marie Cure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy:)

Samantha Marie Cure Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Marie Cure   Samantha Marie Cure EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Your full Name: Samantha Marie Cure

Your Age: Appears 21 but is hundreds of years older.

Your Appearance:Samantha Marie Cure TifaLockhart-1
(with enormous black wings)

Your Personality: Loving to friends, fun, hyper, but piss her off and you've open a whole load of bitchiness you probably aren't ready to handle.

Your Race: Nephlim/ Demon

Your Gender: Female

Your History:I am the product of a Nephilim and a Demon. A Nephilim is a being whose part angelic being and part human. My father was a nephilim and my mother was a demon their relationship was forbidden by both heaven and hell. Nephilim were scorned by God in the first place because angels were not supposed to mate with human females. Demons were acceptable with Satan but a being of God and a being of Satan were forbidden to interact. My mother and father hid their relationship well from everyone who knew them. But when my mother gave birth to me everyone saw I had wings, my wings were mutated black from the demon side. My fathers wings were magnificent and i inheritted them but instead of being white they were black. Of course when both ends found out they were furious. My father immeditatly showed me how to hide my wings and to practice everyday. We lived in secretcy till i was 8. We moved and moved trying to escape the wrath of those who opposed my parents relationship. But you can only run for so long. God took his mighty wrath out on my father and sent him into the Devils Cavern to be imprisioned, my mother was sent with him. They wait there to this day watching to be freed along with the other Watchers who will get their full punishment on judgement day. I was spared, why I do not know but that day mercy was taken upon me. And I was placed within a family of angels. They were to raise me and bring me up as an angelic being. Of course I can never fit in because one thing stands me out from the rest....my wings.

Your Family:
Daughter: Yuffie Strife
Son: Junior Strife (deceased)
Sister: Kairi " Angel " Ardelia Aerith Lillium Cure-Hollowell

Your Specialty: No one really knows, maybe you'll see it one day.

Powers: ^ read

Love Interest:

Weapons:Samantha Marie Cure Icesword-1
Back to top Go down

Samantha Marie Cure
Page 1 of 1